Cookies are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service but our code does not store any data from users. There are only plugins that may use this information.
- Google Analytics
Automatic/necessary data we collect:
We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our website or services through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies:
- your domain name;
- your device ID;
- your browser type and operating system;
- web pages you view;
- links you click;
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- the length of time you visit Our Sites and/or use our Services;
- and the referring Uniform Resource Locator (URL), and the webpage that led you to Our Sites.
We may combine this information with other personal information that we have collected from you (and our third party service providers may do so on our behalf). We use some cookies that are necessary to make the websites work properly. These cannot be disabled. We also use other types of cookies that go towards functionality, performance or analytics, which are optional. These optional cookies may be disabled should you elect to opt-out from having them collected from you.
You can disable the optional cookies through your browser when viewing our site.
For example to clear, delete or disable existing Cookies from Chrome:
- Go to the Chrome menu icon and click ‘Settings’
- In the “Privacy” section, click “Content settings” button (it may be in ‘advanced’ section).
- Go to the ‘Clear browsing data’ section
- Chose the time range and tick the ‘Cookies and other site data’
- Click ‘Clear data’
(The process for other browsers may vary)
Otherwise, learn more about who we are