The core qualities and responsibilities associated with this role include:
- Conducting the necessary research independently and / or working with client side business, product, QA & testing, training/support and engineering teams as well as liaising directly with users and other Full Clarity team members.
- Distilling all research, gathering insights, preparing playback presentations for stakeholders
- Creating UX artifacts such as user flows, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, journey maps, affinity maps and using the full range of UX tools available to help facilitate the discovery and define process.
- Obsessed with process, mapping out and defining clear workflows, research insights and requirements for other team members and stakeholders to follow
- Preparing playback presentations so client stakeholders can follow along with our UX process and easily understand the insights we have found during the research.
- Working alongside team members to sketch and prototype a variety of low-fi ideas to ideate around different approaches to how we might design certain features or aspects of the system.
- Working closely with Product managers, Engineers, and QA, to rapidly iterate on designs based on user feedback, product needs, tech constraints, and market dynamics
- Preparing for and conducting user testing sessions and then analyzing and mapping the key findings
Skills, qualities and competencies
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills, with strong cross-functional team collaboration
- Impeccable attention to detail and an inquisitive mindset with a meticulous dedication to crafting the highest quality user experience.
- Possess the ability to have strategic conversations directly with clients, are confident in articulating your ideas and your design solutions that are backed up by research and robust rationale.
- Fluent with Figma and used to working in an atomic design approach using symbols/components/instances/auto-layout/libraries
- Can think for themselves and come up with solutions, suggestions and ideas to solve problems and challenges that arise.
- Is self motivated, pro-active and takes initiative
- Professional, reliable and trustworthy to hit deliverable deadlines.
- Has a ‘can-do’ attitude in terms of contributing to whatever tasks you are able
Organised and responds promptly to client emails, Slack messages and calendar invites.
Full Clarity are a team of UX designers, product strategists and technical consultants that specialise in user-centred digital platforms and services.